Hadron Compiler error with Custom task

Topics: Standing Discussions
Dec 19, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Hi,

I’m evaluating if is convenient to change to biml to generate the packages.

I’ve been creating some simple packages and everything went great. Now, I’m writing to you because I’m having hard time trying to generate a package with an SFTP Cozyroc custom task. I had success building the Zip Task example in bimlscript web page.

I'm recieving this message:

"Severity: Fatal.

Description: Internal Compiler Error: Workflow EmitSsis contains fatal errors. Phase execution halted."

I have installed VS 2008 and BIDSHelper2008Setup(1.6.1.0)

The code below is the one with the problem:

<Biml xmlns="http://schemas.varigence.com/biml.xsd">

<Packages>       

<Package Name="COZYROC_ZipTask2" Language="None" ConstraintMode="Linear" >           <Tasks>                           

<CustomTask                Name="Download FTP Files"                CreationName="CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.SftpTask, CozyRoc.SSISPlus.2008, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16cf490bb80c34ea">               

<ObjectData>                  < SFTP Version="0" StopOnFailure="False" Action="Receive files" />               

</ObjectData>                             

</CustomTask>                         

</Tasks>       

</Package>   

</Packages>

</Biml>

Thanks a lot!

Sergio

Dec 20, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Hi Sergio,

It looks like all that you need to do to get the Biml to compile is to escape the XML in the ObjectData tag.

This Biml compiles for me:

<Biml xmlns="http://schemas.varigence.com/biml.xsd">
    <Packages>
        <Package Name="COZYROC_ZipTask2" Language="None" ConstraintMode="Linear" >
            <Tasks>
                <CustomTask Name="Download FTP Files" CreationName="CozyRoc.SqlServer.SSIS.SftpTask, CozyRoc.SSISPlus.2008, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16cf490bb80c34ea">
                    <ObjectData><SFTP Version="0" StopOnFailure="False" Action="Receive files" /></ObjectData>
                </CustomTask>
            </Tasks>
        </Package>
    </Packages>
</Biml>

When the package is opened in BIDS is says that the package might be corrupt.  This might be due to the SFTP task missing some required properties.

When you get this fully working, please consider posting your snippet to BimlScript.com.

Paul

Dec 20, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Thank you very much Paul! It worked fine! 

I'm going to post the final script when is finished.

Regards,

Sergio