Hadron Compiler error

Jan 18, 2015 at 1:02 PM
Hi ,
I have installed BIDSHelper2008Setup(1.6.1.0) and Mist 3.4.

I am executing below hradon command to run the BIML Script
"C:\Program Files\Varigence\Mist\3.4\Hadron.exe" -s "D:\CV\BimlScript1.biml" -t "D:\MSBI and SQL Guide\SSIS\"

Error:
Internal compiler error:workflow EmitSsis contains fatal errors.phase execution halted.

Plesae suggest where I am doing mistake .
please help me to make the hardon syntax correct.

Below is my sample Code
<Biml xmlns="http://schemas.varigence.com/biml.xsd">
<Connections>
    <!-- Creates a connection to the Adventure Works database -->
    <Connection
        Name="HRMS_NEW"
        ConnectionString="Provider=SQLNCLI10.1;Data Source=Localhost;Persist Security Info=False;Integrated Security=SSPI;Initial Catalog=HRMS_NEW"
        />
</Connections>
    <Packages>

<Package Name="HelloWorld" ConstraintMode="Linear">
        <Variables>
            <Variable Name="V_Archivequery" DataType="String">select * from BIML2</Variable>
        </Variables>

<Tasks>
            <Container Name="Load Data Truncate Staging" ConstraintMode="Parallel" DelayValidation="true" >
                <Tasks>
                    <Dataflow Name="Archive Data" DelayValidation="true" >
                        <Transformations>
                            <OleDbSource Name="Source" ConnectionName="HRMS_NEW" ValidateExternalMetadata="false" LocaleId="None" >
                                <VariableInput VariableName="User.V_Archivequery" />
                            </OleDbSource>

</Transformations>
                    </Dataflow>
                </Tasks>
            </Container>

</Tasks>
    </Package>
</Packages>
</Biml>

Regards,
Vipin jha
Coordinator
Jan 18, 2015 at 8:54 PM
Have you tried adding this BIML file to a project in BIDS and running the "Check BIML for errors" feature ?

When I did this it just complained that it could not connect to the database. Once I changed the connection string and query to work with a database I had locally it worked fine.
Jan 19, 2015 at 3:23 AM
Thank Darren for the quick response :)

I have made this script in BIDS only and its not giving any error.
You got error because you dont have stated databases @ ur system.

Did you tried generating the SSIS package using command. From BIDS even I am able to generate the SSIS package.

I am executing below hradon command to run the BIML Script
"C:\Program Files\Varigence\Mist\3.4\hadron.exe" -t="D:\CV\" -s= "D:\MSBI_and_SQL_Guide\SSIS\SSIS_LOGGING_1\SSIS_LOGGING_1\test.biml"

Its not giving any error, and not generating any SSIS package.

Thanks in advance
Coordinator
Jan 19, 2015 at 3:33 AM
vipin_jha123 wrote:
Did you tried generating the SSIS package using command. From BIDS even I am able to generate the SSIS package.
No, because I don't have a Mist license. Hadron is not part of BIDS Helper. If it works in BIDS Helper and not in Hadron then you should either try the Varigence forums or ring Varigence support. The BIML Engine in Hadron is possibly slightly newer than the one we have in BIDS Helper so this could even be a new bug.
Jan 19, 2015 at 4:26 AM
Hi ,
Verigence provide 14 days of trial license, i downloaded and install that.
then also I am unable to generate the SSSI Pckage from BIML Script using Hardon Command.
I think missing something in My Hardon script.

Could you check and suggest whether I am mistaking in hardon script ?

or do you have hardon command ton execute BIML Script.__
"C:\Program Files\Varigence\Mist\3.4\hadron.exe" --targetPath="D:\CV\" -s= "D:\MSBI_and_SQL_Guide\SSIS\SSIS_LOGGING_1\SSIS_LOGGING_1\BimlScript1.biml"__

Thanks & Regards,
Vipin Jha
Coordinator
Mar 17, 2015 at 6:33 PM
For others who find this thread, Hadron.exe (now renamed to Bimlc.exe in Mist 4.0) are better discussed on the Varigence forums:
http://www.varigence.com/Forums?forumName=Mist&threadID=0
Marked as answer by furmangg on 3/17/2015 at 11:33 AM