Discussions under Resolved

Deploy (BIDS Helper) missing - FIXED

first post: SportBilly1975 wrote: Hi all, I am using BIDS Helper 2014 1.7.0.0 on Visual Studio 2013 ...

latest post: wwainwright wrote: Thanks Billy, but this is a fresh install with only the inbuilt addins

SSAS: Create/Deploy MDX cube script with <text> - links/includes

first post: michael_ibax wrote: Development Suggestion for BIDS Helper Current Situation With l...

latest post: marcodellacasa wrote: Llast week I published the MDX script injection projects in codepel...

answered by: furmangg wrote: Agreed that multi-user and large MDX script development is difficul...

Can I install 2008 and 2012 versions?

first post: RayvenUK wrote: I am in the position where I develop 2008 packages using studio 200...

latest post: RayvenUK wrote: Belay that request:) After posting this I accidentally downloaded ...

answered by: RayvenUK wrote: Belay that request:) After posting this I accidentally downloaded ...

Can't get version 1.6.1 to install

first post: StuartPearson wrote: I have 1.6.0 installed and working in BIDS 2008 I also have VS2010...

latest post: StuartPearson wrote: Doh! Thanks dgosbell

Test Aggregation Performance Error...

first post: abercius24 wrote: Hey All,I'm getting the following error when using the Test Aggrega...

latest post: dgosbell wrote: Can I ask what your issue was with the post about checking if your ...

printing the "build in" DimensionUsage or customize the PrinterFriendlyDimensionUsage

first post: Germo wrote: BIDS Helper has a PrinterFriendlyDimensionUsage, but for the OLAP U...

latest post: furmangg wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

SSIS 2008 - diff embedded C# code

first post: jm99 wrote: Can BidsHelper diff C# code that is embedded within either a SSIS "...

latest post: furmangg wrote: Not separately from the rest of the package. But it will diff it as...

SSIS Foreach Loop "Foreach file enumerator" option missing

first post: BurnScruz wrote: When I open the editor of the Foreach container and list the enumer...

latest post: furmangg wrote: I'm 95% sure this has nothing to do with BIDS Helper. Can you help ...

SSIS: Analyzing performance problem

first post: jonel wrote: When I try to run the SSIS performance analyzer, either by right-cl...

latest post: furmangg wrote: I copied this thread to a work item. Can you go to that work item a...

SSIS Deploy Indirect Configuration Issues

first post: plafromboise wrote: I have several SSIS packages that have their data connections confi...

latest post: kuthuparakkal wrote: Look at my custom solution here:" https://sites.google.com/site/...