This BIDS Helper release brings the following new features and fixes:New Features:
- A new Bus Matrix style report option when you run the Printer Friendly Dimension Usage report for an SSAS cube.
- The Biml engine is now fully in sync with the supported subset of Varigence Mist 3.4. This includes a large number of language enhancements, bugfixes, and project deployment support.
The exe downloads are a self extracting installer, the zip downloads allow for an xcopy deploy which does not require administrator permissions. Make sure to note the updated xcopy deploy instructions for SQL Server 2012.
- Fixed Biml execution for project connections
- fixing a bug with Tabular Translations Editor not allowing you to delete a translation language
- fixing an issue where upon deploying a Tabular model, the user got a "Can't get Sandbox!" error
- SSAS Measures Dimension Data security is now displayed in the Roles Report
- BIDS Helper 2012 is for SQL 2012, Visual Studio 2010, and Visual Studio 2012.
- BIDS Helper 2008 is for SQL 2008, SQL 2008 R2, and Visual Studio 2008.
- BIDS Helper 2005 is for SQL 2005 and Visual Studio 2005.