There is an unsaved comment in progress. You will lose your changes if you continue. Are you sure you want to reopen the work item?
Biml syntax highlighting lost upon re-opening .biml file containing embedded C# code tags <# #>
When creating new .biml constructs, if you add C# code inside <# #> tags, save, close, then re-open, the syntax highlighting is lost. This is annoying, but I've found a workaround.
1) Open the .biml file (notice that the syntax highlighting is now gone, presenting a plain black/white text)
2) Comment out the C# header references at the top before the leading <Biml> tag (see below)
<#@ template language="C#" hostspecific="true"#>
<#@ import namespace="System.Data" #>
3) Close and re-open the .biml file (enjoy the Biml markup highlighting)
4) Un-comment C# header(s) to perform package builds
5) Re-comment C# header(s) before saving so the next time you have the syntax highlighting